Need help!

VenatoS

I'm not sure if this is normal, but im guessing it is not.
When i run a benchmark (Valley Benchmark 1.0) I get those flickering white fields that last lest then a second.

What can that be?! If you dont know what i mean i'm more then happy to make a short video to present what I mean.

VenatoS

Well, not really. Only this benchmark, but my GPU usage is surprisingly weird.. its very spiky and seems unstable.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
the only gpu stress test i'd reccommend would be 3D mark. But generally you don't really need to stress test your gpu using software like this.

VenatoS

The GPU usage spikes are VERY weird in gaming... I'm not sure what to think about that then

steaky360

Do these white fields occur elsewhere or only in the benchmark you're running? Might just be an issue with that? Have you tried other benchmarking programs?

EDIT: That's what I get for opening a thread and leaving my PC. All my points have already been suggested hahaha.

Basically, in my oppinion if you cant replicate the issue elsewhere, I'd be less concerned to be honest. If it does occur elsewhere then you might want to get in touch with PCS for a potential RMA.

Last edited:

VenatoS

Yep I just run Heaven benchmark (same company) and EVERYTHING run just fine! Thank you for all the instant responses!