Need new 4k screen

jammey

Enthusiast
With the spec of that PC I wouldn't advise it. To get 60fps you'd have to keep the graphics settings quite low. I'd go with a 1080p 144hz or 1440p 60hz. That way you can keep the settings high, It would look better.

L33s2good

Gold Level Poster
With the spec of that PC I wouldn't advise it. To get 60fps you'd have to keep the graphics settings quite low. I'd go with a 1080p 144hz or 1440p 60hz. That way you can keep the settings high, It would look better.

I'm just curious cos it appears to be the best graphics card "almost" out there, so what would it take to play on a 4k monitor

jammey

Enthusiast
I'm just curious cos it appears to be the best graphics card "almost" out there, so what would it take to play on a 4k monitor

You should check out specific benchmarks online but as a general standard I wouldn't go lower than two 980s. In an Ideal world two 980 Ti s. 4k is still very demanding, for the best possible experience I would recommend 1440p 144hz. However,my advise to you would be to stick with the Azure because it is excellent value and play on 1080p 144hz or 1440p 60hz, whichever is your preference. :)

L33s2good

Gold Level Poster
You should check out specific benchmarks online but as a general standard I wouldn't go lower than two 980s. In an Ideal world two 980 Ti s. 4k is still very demanding, for the best possible experience I would recommend 1440p 144hz. However,my advise to you would be to stick with the Azure because it is excellent value and play on 1080p 144hz or 1440p 60hz, whichever is your preference. :)

Thanks for that, I will look into another 980 ti in future but for now I will follow your advice and forget 4k res
Thanks again
Lee

jammey

Enthusiast
Any 1440p 144hz u recommend

There isn't any particular one I could recommend sorry. I'd go with something that has a bunch off the latest features for example Gsync, have <3ms response time and >12000000 colour ratio.
If any of my posts have been helpful please give them a rep each, much appreciated.

velvetsky01

Bronze Level Poster

Wow really? The newest cpu and a 6gb 980ti is STILL not good enough to play in 4k??

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Cpu is sort of irrelevant. The 980ti can do 4k on its own but no at ultra settings and 60fp. You'd have to lower a setting or two and be happy with 30-45fps