Need new monitors for a new pc

AToothbrush

A forum favourite for hooking up to a 3080 is the G9

I looked into the g9 but my current setup is kind of limited on space from wall to pc I have about 4 foot of desk and I'm not sure how that would fit into there

AToothbrush

So what configuration do you mean? What resolutions and for what purposes?
I want to either have 3 monitors side by side with one being vertical like:
images

or having them in a kind of pyramid shape:
1637877970209.jpeg

Mainly want 1 main "gaming" monitor so probably the 32" gigabyte one that was suggested, then I currently use 1 monitor for all my messaging and web surfing but found when I stream constantly tabbing out isn't the best

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I want to either have 3 monitors side by side with one being vertical like:
images

or having them in a kind of pyramid shape:
View attachment 30742
Mainly want 1 main "gaming" monitor so probably the 32" gigabyte one that was suggested, then I currently use 1 monitor for all my messaging and web surfing but found when I stream constantly tabbing out isn't the best
Yeah, that makes sense

For really good monitor mounts, I always recommend Lindy, they're quite expensive but they're modular so you can buy one mounting solution and then swap out the monitor arms as you need as your setup adjusts. They also tend to be higher rated from a weight perspective.

So for instance, I had a 2 monitor setup on a desk mount where the base is screwed into the desk. With covid and working from home, I relegated my 4k monitor to the office downstairs, and just bought a new single mount monitor arm and plonked that onto the existing stand. So cost me £30 to keep things nice and tidy, and I can always go back to the 2 monitor setup in the future should I wish.

AToothbrush

Yeah, that makes sense

For really good monitor mounts, I always recommend Lindy, they're quite expensive but they're modular so you can buy one mounting solution and then swap out the monitor arms as you need as your setup adjusts. They also tend to be higher rated from a weight perspective.

So for instance, I had a 2 monitor setup on a desk mount where the base is screwed into the desk. With covid and working from home, I relegated my 4k monitor to the office downstairs, and just bought a new single mount monitor arm and plonked that onto the existing stand. So cost me £30 to keep things nice and tidy, and I can always go back to the 2 monitor setup in the future should I wish.

I'll check it out, I've been looking into buying a new solid wood desk rather than the current Ikea one I have so I can have a solid base to mount it to

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Any recommendations for the non-4k monitors to go with the M32U
I'd say stick to 1440p, but you don't need anything over 60Hz which will keep the price down.

1080p is really restrictive for most uses these days, you really notice it even for basic use.

These Lenovo's are currently £50 off direct from Lenovo, full IPS so have really good viewing angles which will be important, plus VESA 100 x 100 mounting, they look really nice design wise also: