Need Nvidia Drivers

Asfand

Hello i uninstalled my nvidia drivers and now im unable to install them again i cannot find my model on clevo website if someone can help me would be much appreciated.

Model- PA71ES <-- i cant find this in clevo drivers this is what is written on the back of my laptop.

Chassis & Display
Defiance Series: 17.3" Matte QHD 120Hz 72% NTSC LED Widescreen (2560x1440) + G-Sync
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™ i7 Six Core Processor 8750H (2.2GHz, 4.1GHz Turbo)

down_right_arrow.gif
Get Total War: Three Kingdoms & More w/ select Intel CPUs!
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair 2400MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 - 8.0GB GDDR5 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
1st Storage Drive
1TB SEAGATE FIRECUDA 2.5" SSHD
1st M.2 SSD Drive
256GB ADATA SU800 M.2 2280 (560 MB/R, 520 MB/W)
Memory Card Reader
Integrated 6 in 1 Card Reader (SD /Mini SD/ SDHC / SDXC / MMC / RSMMC)

Asfand

IDK why but i tried before from nvidia websites and it said it couldnt detect my nvidia GPU and now i could just download it from there randomly for some reason :D thank you both for quick replies :)

Asfand

actually nevermind i couldnt install the driver it still says "the standard nvidia driver is not compatible with this version

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
What version of Windows do you have, exactly? (In Win 10, what version e.g. 1709?)

The autodetect driver thing is just a tool to try to be helpful. You should be able to manually select the driver to download. Can you link the page you tried to download the driver from.

By 'the page' I mean e..g. https://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/driverResults.aspx/148635/en-uk so the specific page that tells you details, not just the page with the dropdown menus.

Asfand

Windows 10 Home

Hello i was able to download this one and it installed it but now i dont have nvidia control panel i do have geforce experience i saw a video on how to fix it but seems like that didnt work either :(.

currently at the stage where i got the drivers but control panel is missing.

Asfand

So the drivers which i got now were downloaded via geforce experience and i remembered it only downloaded video drivers and failed to download physx and audio drivers