Need some advice on a specific question: (Description)

Baz70

The question that I have is, will I need to add extra fans to the the 4000D airflow case with these specs:

Case
CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW TEMPERED GLASS GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Six Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.6GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® TUF GAMING B550-PLUS (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
6GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2060 - HDMI, DP - VR Ready!
1st M.2 SSD Drive
512GB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)
2nd M.2 SSD Drive
1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 750W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 240 High Performance Liquid Cooler
Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING

Baz70

With the AIO you should have ample cooling for the 5600x.
Build looks pretty solid from what you’ve shared, but we can offer some advice if you would like us to.
Thanks for the info!

Essentially, I do not need extra fans for the case? And while I am at it, would you say this is a solid build for around a 1.4k budget?

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm a little wary of the default case fan setup on the 4000D. It has one intake fan and one exhaust fan. With the two exhaust fans on the AIO, you end up with one intake and three exhausts, which isn't great for dust buildup in the case, as it creates a certain amount of negative air pressure, sucking air in from unfiltered parts of the case. If it was my computer, I would move the rear exhaust fan and make it an intake fan instead to give a balanced two-in-two-out setup. This is a very simple move that needs no more tools than a Philips screwdriver and ten minutes' work. If you send a note to PCS, they may even do it for you.

The rest of the build looks good, though I would switch to the Intel SSDs as they are the same price. I'd also up the power supply to 850W, to give you room for future upgrades and probably making the PSU silent in the meantime.

MrWilson

Godlike
In short, I would say that you don’t need extra fans. But if you could please post your full spec, and let us know what you are using the PC for, then we can see if there are any other optimisations possible.