Network Controller Drivers

Pikezilla

Greetings all - I've had to do a clean install of Windows 7 and as a result I'm having to reinstall all my drivers, however I'm getting the error that my Network Controller doesn't have a driver. I'm assuming that this is to do with my wireless card? If so, would anyone be able to point me in the direction of the drivers for whatever the "WIRELESS 802.11N 150Mbps PCI-E CARD" may be?

Many thanks

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
You can download drivers for your system from PCS downloads.
On the PCS home page log into your customer account,select "My Account" on the left hand side under "customer section" scroll down to "tech support" click on "Download" this should show a list of drivers for your system.

Pikezilla

Darn, I just checked and it says there's no available drivers for the components on my order!
I've tried searching "WIRELESS 802.11N 150Mbps PCI-E CARD drivers" on Google, but there seem to be loads of different devices coming up, so I'm not sure which in particular I'm looking for.....unless I'm being a spanner and missing something obvious.....which is highly likely!

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Was there a driver/software disk for the card not included in your welcome pack?
If not you may need to contact PCS.

Pikezilla

I've run all the disks from the welcome pack, so motherboard, graphics card, sound card etc. all have their drivers - as far as I know I don't have one specifically for the wireless card! I guess the main thing is knowing exactly which card it is I have, because then I could grab the drivers off the web.
I probably should have phrased my original question as this: Does anyone know what the "WIRELESS 802.11N 150Mbps PCI-E CARD" is? The make, and things like that?

mog3

Silver Level Poster
You should find this information either through device manager (properties of network card, cant you get driver through this way?) or on your pcs order doesnt it tell you?

Last edited: