New around

TheGaelicBrit

Thanks all.. My friends all swear to PCS quality so... Well, I thought I'd give it a go!!! First proper laptop close to being ordered.

... Honestly I'm both excited and nervous.

TheGaelicBrit

Well, as you know on that other thread Spyder. I'm currently trying to decide... It's going to be one of the Optimus VIII 15" models. Either with the i5-6440HQ or the i7-6700. GTX 960 or 965. Budget restraints mean I have to be a little careful though, I'm actually trying to keep it under 1000 for the lower insurance monthly premium, but if I cant? then I cant and I'll settle for the 11.99.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Well, as you know on that other thread Spyder. I'm currently trying to decide... It's going to be one of the Optimus VIII 15" models. Either with the i5-6440HQ or the i7-6700. GTX 960 or 965. Budget restraints mean I have to be a little careful though, I'm actually trying to keep it under 1000 for the lower insurance monthly premium, but if I cant? then I cant and I'll settle for the 11.99.

Ah, I shall skip back to that other thread then.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Welcome to the cosmos of pc type wonderfulness!

(Thinks to self) "I must out do SpyderTracks with a more eloquent welcome...."

Dearest, most esteemed, and extremely valued MrVlogWatcher, may I be permitted to extend my most generous felicitations on your recent, and very wise, decision to frequent this temple of advice and knowledge. I am quite sure that your stay here will be both long and rewarding. Welcome friend.

(Thinks to self) "Ha, that did it. Let's see that SpyderTracks beat that one!"

TheGaelicBrit

(Thinks to self) "I must out do SpyderTracks with a more eloquent welcome...."

Dearest, most esteemed, and extremely valued MrVlogWatcher, may I be permitted to extend my most generous felicitations on your recent, and very wise, decision to frequent this temple of advice and knowledge. I am quite sure that your stay here will be both long and rewarding. Welcome friend.

(Thinks to self) "Ha, that did it. Let's see that SpyderTracks beat that one!"

It certainly gets an A for effort!! ^_^