New buy/new build: level Virgin

PCpendejo

Hi, I’ve recently been looking to find the right PC, I intend to use it primarily to play star citizen as well as CAD work for engineering, manufacturing etc, I dont think my use of the PC will be very demanding, however I know star citizen is quite an expansive game. I don’t have a large budget, I have roughly £500. Would It be best buying a prebuilt or a custom setup. Also any recommendations of bundles etc are greatly appreciated. Many thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi, I’ve recently been looking to find the right PC, I intend to use it primarily to play star citizen as well as CAD work for engineering, manufacturing etc, I dont think my use of the PC will be very demanding, however I know star citizen is quite an expansive game. I don’t have a large budget, I have roughly £500. Would It be best buying a prebuilt or a custom setup. Also any recommendations of bundles etc are greatly appreciated. Many thanks
I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to get a custom pc at that budget or even a pre built, you'd be looking at a bare minimum of at least double.

At that budget your be far better off with a console.

PCpendejo

Thank you for letting me down gently 😅 I’ll return after another year of saving money, hopefully I’ll have double