[NEW] Clevo P375 chassis for single/dual GTX 780M

ObserverJLin

Bronze Level Poster
Aussie Clevo reseller "pioneercomputers" are selling the new chassis with next gen CPU & GPU. Expect UK release soon.

Intel Core i7-4700MQ
17.3" Full HD (1920x1080) 16:9 Crystal Bright Screen
8GB DDR3
GTX 780M

P375_LARGE.jpg

Edit: Removed link.

Last edited:

steaky360

Notice to all viewers: PCS forum moderator removed my original exact post here when I posted it here last night. Talk about free speech man. I guess they don't want you to know yet. But I'll post it here again and lets see if they remove it.

I would imagine the same will be done to this post, its against forum rules to post links of the competition. I don't think its anything to do with free speech :).

Its the links I'd guess they would object to (the site you've linked is selling a laptop), if you remove those maybe?

Rakk

The Awesome
Its the links I'd guess they would object to (the site you've linked is selling a laptop), if you remove those maybe?

Exactly

And I will keep removing competitor links since they are not allowed - these forums belong to PCS, there are not to be used for showing systems available from other places
If you just want people to know there is a new chassis available from Clevo find a link that is just informational and would not count as a competitor link.

ChrisByatt

Silver Level Poster
This is taken from that particular company..

"750GB 7200 RPM HD+ 4G SSD Hybrid SATA Drive"

What the frack is that? Clearly mashing terms together just to get buyers in...

dogbot

Bright Spark
That's the Seagate SSHD. I have one on my laptop. Plenty of storage and boots like an SSD.

Thought the 500 Gb drive had the 4 Gb SSD and the 750 Gb had an 8 Gb SSD though.

PCS now seem to do the 500 Gb and the new 1 Tb drives (at least for the Vortex III)

Last edited:

ChrisByatt

Silver Level Poster
That's the Seagate SSHD. I have one on my laptop. Plenty of storage and boots like an SSD.

Thought the 500 Gb drive had the 4 Gb SSD and the 750 Gb had an 8 Gb SSD though.

PCS now seem to do the 500 Gb and the new 1 Tb drives (at least for the Vortex III)

I figured it was but even seagate don't advertise as HD+ 4G...

Dr_Jameo

I'm interested to see what SSHDs are like IRL. Do you think they're worth it over a typical SSD+HDD setup?

By any chance, do you use twitch.tv much? Assuming your name comes from one of the mods there, WooferZ.