New Corsair mATX cases

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Looks like these (2500) have a bigger brother in the 6500 range...

6500X_BLACK_RENDER_02.webp

Black, glass & silver trim would do for me...
6500_SERIES_ELITE_PANELS_KIT_SATIN_GRAY_12.webp.jpg

Also see a new 'invisible' cabling option (a.k.a. Project Zero or BTF)...but only on a few motherboards at the moment.

The Truly Cable-Free Experience with ASUS Hidden Connector Design | ASUS Global

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Those are very pretty. The dual chamber cases that Corsair did previously were excellent performers, they weren't the prettiest though so this is a move in the right direction.

Must admit, I was expecting a bigger price tag.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Those are very pretty. The dual chamber cases that Corsair did previously were excellent performers, they weren't the prettiest though so this is a move in the right direction.

Must admit, I was expecting a bigger price tag.
Well, once you add the optional extras (cable management, vertical GPU, and trim panels) they you can add another £200 ;)

Hopefully, by the time I transplant/rebuild my system those hidden connectors will be more common...as that would make a glass case like this look super clean.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Would love to see the 6500x or 6500x rgb in the build options
If you're desperate for that case, then simply order it from elsewhere and send it to PCS for the build...just as I did.

I didn't go for the RGB version though, because 1) it wasn't available yet; 2) it uses RX RGB fans which are not as good as the QX ones...and I wanted all the same type of fan/RGB in my build.

Even makes an RTX4090 look small...
building-jpg.40515

Just replied in your other post before seeing this one. Looks great mate. I was thinking exactly the same regarding the 6500x over the rgb due to the fan difference.

Are all your fans 120's? I was wondering about putting 140's on the floor and rear

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
PCS don't offer the 140mm versions, so I ordered it with 120mm fans for the side/back/AIO and added 3x140mm ones on the bottom.

You can fit a 140mm on the rear, which fills the space nicely and I might still swap that out...but the side panel doesn't have mounts for 140mm fans...but some people have 'forced' them in by only attaching one side of the fan to the frame.

If you're desperate for that case, then simply order it from elsewhere and send it to PCS for the build...just as I did.

I didn't go for the RGB version though, because 1) it wasn't available yet; 2) it uses RX RGB fans which are not as good as the QX ones...and I wanted all the same type of fan/RGB in my build.

Even makes an RTX4090 look small...
building-jpg.40515
Can I ask a question about sending your own case in. Did you order it from somewhere and have it delivered direct to PCS. Or have it delivered to you and then you sent it to them?

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Can I ask a question about sending your own case in. Did you order it from somewhere and have it delivered direct to PCS. Or have it delivered to you and then you sent it to them?
Ordered it from Scan, and had PCS as the delivery address.

The address & instructions are given when you choose that option on your order.