NEW! Corsair Vengeance C70 Case - Help Us Choose!!

Which Colour Shall We Stock/List?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meds

Hello Y'all!

So. As the title says, we'll be listing the Corsair Vengeance C70 Case very soon. However... I can't for the life in me decide which colour to stock - Gun Metal Black or Military Green. Who else better to make the decision than our dedicated forum members and past/future customers!

Please take the time to vote, the case with the most votes will be listed on our configurator pages :D

Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black

Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green

c70.png

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Ignore the white :D Just green / black

I have another white case up my sleeve lol

Also - vote in the poll, don't write it!! :D

the green looks like a big booogey!!!!!

so i'll vote for black over the green

But i still think white AND black would give a better customers a better choice, for some reason white techy stuff is fashionable nowdays... although did I say, i'd prefer the black?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
the green looks like a big booogey!!!!!

so i'll vote for black over the green

But i still think white AND black would give a better customers a better choice, for some reason white techy stuff is fashionable nowdays... although did I say, i'd prefer the black?

I like some modern white things (ie sports cars) but i dont think technology looks that good in white, especially the iApple stuff that all looks ugly to me

EDIT: I chose black, dont like that green

Buzz

Master
Black without a shadow of doubt. The green, for me is horrible. Reminds me of the ammo cases we had in the army. Looks just like em. Mobo, GPU inside that and away ya go. lol. Yes I know its called Military Green. It just doesn't transform nice into a pc case IMO

ammocan30cal.jpg

Corfate

Author Level
If i had to pick green, i'd need all my components to match the green theme, and as theres not too many green coloured motherboards, heatsinks etc, the black is much more suitable. As my mum always says ,black goes with everything!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I voted Green, because there are so many black cases about, adding this'un just gives the illusion of choice. Adding a green one (that isn't garish and horribad) sounds like a good plan to me...someone is bound to like it :D

Wolvo7

Bright Spark
Agree with Dead, I voted green too there are already so many black cases that adding another one which looks pretty much like the others won't make it particularly appealing. A green case would be more original.

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
LOL!

I have a white case in mind to list so don't worry - you'll get your fix :D

Care to share :) ??

I didn't vote, simply can't decide! How about getting a couple of both for a trial?

Edit: After sitting through a maths thinking this over, I decided on the black one! Partly because I couldn't see myself, or many people wanting to buy a military green case, like Buzz said, that looks like an ammo box! I can't really see it fitting in in many places. But then again there are enthusiasts who would love it....!! I can't decide, I'll go buy what I would want to buy, which wouldn't be the green.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
I would have voted for white if it was an option but between green and black I like the black one better.