New Desktop AMD Build

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
AMD 9 5950x
Asus Hero Motherboard
Nvidia GTX 3080TI (Gigabyte Gaming OC 12GB)
32GB Ram
500GB Samsung Pro NVME SSD
PCS NVME SSD 1TB
6TB Seagate 7200RMP HDD
Extra Fan added to the back of the case
Corsair 500d SE RGB

Hello,

Please see below pictures of the new working beast I received `15/06/2021. The order took 99 working days from order to delivery My customer journey was mixed I have to say. First of all I understood the that both the CPU and GPU were pre-order items, and anticipated a long wait, however was prepared to wait as this is my second order with PCS. I was impressed with the community sprit in the forum, and posted my budget in the forum together with my reasoning for ordering the parts. Special thanks to @SpyderTracks, and MrWilson and further support for the recommendations on the build, and how could I forget @AgentCooper for the moral support with his lovely cakes through the journey. These guys and girls assist members through the forums for little or no reward and need to be congratulated fror all they do.

Now on the areas that need improving by PCS themselves. due to the length of time, I feel that there was a lack of communication during the wait. I only received three emails from sales, when I enquired, or raised my concerns about the lack of an update on the progress of my order. Granted that PCD cannot control the shortages, however they can and should improve their communication to customers with items that are on pre-order from time to time, so that we are not left in the dark about how long the wait could be, so that we as customers can make an informed decision ,to cancel, downgrade, upgrade on parts when/if they become available. I understand that our position in the que is also not something PCS can discuss on the phone, although knowing where we are in the que might give us an idea of how long we may be waiting for.

Apart from my concerns of a lack of communication I am happy that I have now received my PC , and I have attached a couple of pictures below.

I love the Beast!!! it is working like a dream, great cable management, and am glad about the components that everyone recommended to me.

I received the Order Yesterday afternoon after 99 working days.

Also paired the above with a new LGGN950-B monitor (4k 144hz Monitor) which is now also overclocked to 160HZ)

Keep the faith,, its worth the wait folks!!!

Attachments

• Inside the PC.jpg
    Inside the PC.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 225
  • PC.jpg
    PC.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 238