New format is difficult on the eyes

Frank100

Rising Star
Hi,

As a fairly frequent poster I have to say I am not a fan of the new colour scheme. This white on white with white borders, reminiscent of Office 2013 is not a good colour scheme. Is it just me or are other people finding it harder to use and more uncomfortable to view? I really struggle looking at the new Office 2013 on my work computers but I'm stuck with it.

Frank100

Rakk

The Awesome
Looks the same as normal for me :)
The forums were updated yesterday so the style may have defaulted to a scheme you never used to show - you can change the style teh forums use in the footer bar on the main forums page.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
And everyone has the little green bar made up of blocks under their names, which I never used to see except for a moment after awarding rep - sometimes.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I've not noticed a thing to be honest. May need to calibrate your monitor :)

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
And everyone has the little green bar made up of blocks under their names, which I never used to see except for a moment after awarding rep - sometimes.

Oh yes, I thought that was a bit of lime jelly I'd splashed on the screen. I am a messy eater..... :whistling:

Frank100

Rising Star
Hi,

It was in a different style but having been aware the boards were down before and seeing the change after made me think it was an appearance style.

Does anyone else agree about the Microsoft Office style? No shading or borders now, just all white with ultra thin very pale grey lines.

Frank100

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
It looks kinda like the way it's always looked to me*:

Are you using the mobile style?

*apart from not inserting the images like it used to.

Attachments

• pcsformat.png
    pcsformat.png
    88 KB · Views: 196
  • mobile style.png
    mobile style.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 195
Last edited: