new keyboard advice please

truegrace

Enthusiast
Hey guys,

Have been happily using my old trusty zboard fpe the last few years but the 'R' and '1' keys have stopped responding without battering the keys so time to buy a new one me thinks.

Can't decide between the Cyborg v7, the razer lycosa or the Logitech g110.

Anyone used any of the 3? Or have a preference of which one they would buy? Really can't decide.

Thanks in advance :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I am using the Cyborg v7, very nice :) I like the option of usb and audio and microphone sockets on the keyboard, the multi-colour backlighting is also a nice feature.

truegrace

Enthusiast
Am very tempted with the v7, especially as it's in stock at my local PC world so can go get it tomorrow ;) and it would keep my rat 7 company on them lonely nights that I don't get to game :p

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I've got a G110, its great keyboard! lights, nice feel of the keys, macros, media buttons, I actually cant fault it if am honest! But for some reason I'm looking to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard myself.

So if you are interested in it for a bargain price let me know :)

truegrace

Enthusiast
I have been looking at mechanical keyboards but as I only have a budget of 60 or so the few that are in that price range just look a bit plain.

The razer black widow ultimate looks dam sweet, but I just can't warrent spending that sort of cash. To be honest 60 is alot to spend as in theory it will do the dame as a £10 keyboard, but thought I might as well treat meself :p

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I have been looking at mechanical keyboards but as I only have a budget of 60 or so the few that are in that price range just look a bit plain.

The razer black widow ultimate looks dam sweet, but I just can't warrent spending that sort of cash. To be honest 60 is alot to spend as in theory it will do the dame as a £10 keyboard, but thought I might as well treat meself :p

don't get the razer black widow ultimate just yet, as there is a new 2013 model coming out soon, with green led's! looks the shiz.

steaky360

Cant say I've had no problems with mine, but I have had no issues with any of the keys. Most of the problems that can occur can usually be solved with a good old fashioned driver update :p

truegrace

Enthusiast
There are various reviews saying random keys have stopped working with the razor brand, but this is the same with any review, people generally only review stuff when they are in happy to vent the anger :p