New Laptop/ Vortex IX

Lemon_Haze

Gold Level Poster
Fingers crossed, once in building it usually shipped within 24 hours so I’d hope you’d have it by the end of the week.

there is no isolation without a PC and internet??? God, no! I’m sure it will be fine. Keep us posted :)
haha yea, thanks mate i will
i have nothing except phone sold my xbox last month :D so if the worst come that'll be me done

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
its been updated to testing at half one, yes!!!
there is also quality control afterwards I assume it might be ready for despatch tomorrow :D
Excellent! Testing will usually be done within 24 hours, sometimes sooner, and they get it despatched very quickly.

Is it worth calling them and updating to Saturday delivery?

Lemon_Haze

Gold Level Poster
thx man, I just woke up on notificatiom at 2am it has been awaiting dispatch I have phoned PCS just few minutes ago and they amended order for tomorrow so excited cannot wait

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
thx man, I just woke up on notificatiom at 2am it has been awaiting dispatch I have phoned PCS just few minutes ago and they amended order for tomorrow so excited cannot wait
Amazing! If you don’t have it already, download the DPD app. Sorry if I’m reiterating things, I’m not reading back on past comments.

Lemon_Haze

Gold Level Poster
lol I forgot about this definitely will try it thx for reminding me, I have already bought anno 1800 and chernobylite so looking forward to try them all

Lemon_Haze

Gold Level Poster
I just been in touch with dpd because status says still waiting to pick up order from PCS they told me, so I doubt it will be delivered today yet I still hope maybe tracking system not working :D Ive emailed pcs to see whats happening omg another night no sleep haha, it supposed to be sent yesterday around 13:30 thats when I got an email from dpd

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I just been in touch with dpd because status says still waiting to pick up order from PCS they told me, so I doubt it will be delivered today yet I still hope maybe tracking system not working :D Ive emailed pcs to see whats happening omg another night no sleep haha, it supposed to be sent yesterday around 13:30 thats when I got an email from dpd
PCS are open from 9 today, give them a call rather than emailing.

Lemon_Haze

Gold Level Poster
got in an hour ago it was delay on tracking, its absolute beast playing with undervolting a bit just now set offset voltage to -125 and offset cache to -125 got 1200+ in cinebench although temps risen to 85 but ill give it a test goin to game a bit now absolute love this machine, also what nvidia driver do u recommend to install laptop or desktop version? thx

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
got in an hour ago it was delay on tracking, its absolute beast playing with undervolting a bit just now set offset voltage to -125 and offset cache to -125 got 1200+ in cinebench although temps risen to 85 but ill give it a test goin to game a bit now absolute love this machine, also what nvidia driver do u recommend to install laptop or desktop version? thx
You have to install the right driver for your card, otherwise you'll have issues.

So laptop driver for that particular model of GPU

Lemon_Haze

Gold Level Poster
You have to install the right driver for your card, otherwise you'll have issues.

So laptop driver for that particular model of GPU
yeah was just asking because i always had a desktop version on my older gtx 1070,

btw does anybody know how to enable g sync as the display panel is not available in nvidia control panel i cannot see g sync anywhere?

also control panel 3.0 i tried reinstalled but when i open menu i have " null " under every icon instead of real name and in settings as well

other then that its a beast

UPDATED: found a switch in BIOS changed gpu to discrete now g sync pops in love it :D
running stable on 3.8ghz all cores on -140mv
temps past 87c

Last edited:

Lemon_Haze

Gold Level Poster
IMG_20200322_000516~2.jpg
IMG_20200321_234427~2.jpg
IMG_20200322_000526~2.jpg
IMG_20200321_234417~2.jpg

There is black bleeding i noticed at might that esp. on the left bottom corner you can clearly see in pic 2
Do you think this is something for RMA? there is also lots of glow from the pictures but i dont think this is acceptable ;/ what do you think? its pretty much noticable