New Nova....

DFish

I received my Nova today and what a beast.... One thing the speakers are showing are Realtek instead of the SoundBlaster Cinema.

Where can I get the correct drivers to install as I cannot find any one the web.

Thanks
Fish

PS. The fans on this thing will null the speakers anyway :D

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
One thing the speakers are showing are Realtek instead of the SoundBlaster Cinema.
Soundblaster cinema isn't a driver it's basically a software overlay to the driver.

The device is a realtek device, that's how it should show up.

You should see soundblaster control panel in the running programs in the taskbar in the bottom right (up arrow)

DFish

Ah ok, but no icon in the running programs on the taskbar. I;ve got control center, bluetooth, win defender, xbox and invidia. I have installed the driver but hey ho.

Slight screen bleed from the top right to mid way down the right side of the screen, will see how I get on in the next day or two.

Fish

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ah ok, but no icon in the running programs on the taskbar. I;ve got control center, bluetooth, win defender, xbox and invidia. I have installed the driver but hey ho.

Slight screen bleed from the top right to mid way down the right side of the screen, will see how I get on in the next day or two.

Fish
If you installed it then that would have likely uninstalled it as it should have already been installed.