New PC First impressions

Me and cooper beating you today !
Spider beat me as well yesterday. Not been the best week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

CalmNaturalAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I’m currently a bit quiet due to work being absolutely ridiculously busy at the moment, so I’ve just caught up and seen this thread. Congrats on the purchase and a huge thanks for the shoutout 🙂

But as is fairly common knowledge on the forum, I really do love a set of nicely arranged cables... this picture was highly distressing...

C32793C3-F556-444A-AEAA-AFAEADFCA44F.jpeg

I’m currently a bit quiet due to work being absolutely ridiculously busy at the moment, so I’ve just caught up and seen this thread. Congrats on the purchase and a huge thanks for the shoutout 🙂

But as is fairly common knowledge on the forum, I really do love a set of nicely arranged cables... this picture was highly distressing...

View attachment 21489
How do you think I felt when i opened it 😂😂

just need payday to get here and will get some extensions to finish tidying it up. The 5 input fans were a bigger concern at the time mind 😂😂

How do you think I felt when i opened it 😂😂

just need payday to get here and will get some extensions to finish tidying it up. The 5 input fans were a bigger concern at the time mind 😂😂
i got some clips from amazon for desk and wall and turned out ok £7.79 for 60

1611233166746.png

Attachments

• cable 1.jpg
    cable 1.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 164
  • cable 2.jpg
    cable 2.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 160
i got some clips from amazon for desk and wall and turned out ok £7.79 for 60

View attachment 21500
Look quite handy

But whoever thought this was a good picture to promote them deserves a slap :ROFLMAO:

clips.jpg

Hey @Resistance100 You could buy some Braided Cable extension like i did for the GPU. It does make it hell of alot cleaner See link for cables and see pics of my gpu cables before and after. I also changed the 24pin cable as u can see in the pic aswell.

EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for Power Supply 24 Pin/ 8pin (4+4) M/B, 8pin (6+2) PCI-E Extension Cable Kit 500mm Length, Black: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
Extentions were the way forward. thanks for the suggestion again :)

Just need a few more tweeks and i'll be happy with the look :)

image0.jpeg

Brought them from https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/modpcuk?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 and arrived within a day of ordering. Can't argue with that. :)

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My next job is to tidy the mess of cables behind the motherboard. Felt bad cutting a couple of ties after PCS did a decent job in that area :ROFLMAO:
I must admit, my case is a dual compartment with the cable side not visable, as such I've done zero cable management, kinda looks like Chernobyl back there!