New PC with only one proifle "Overclock" no Stock profile

Unwina

Silver Level Poster
Right my shiny new PC has arrived and I am having a couple of issues with it and was just wondering. As it only came with a single profile and PCS have only provided the OC parameters details I was wondering the following.

1. Should they have provided the stock settings ( or are they just the defaults on the board)

2. Can I just load defaults ( I have written down all the settings relative to the manuals defaults)

3. If I load the defaults will I lose the profiles.

4. If I load the defaults will my pc be reset to the defaults as in the manual and more than that will it work with defaults.

The reasons I would like to try the stock settings is as follows :-

A. Occasionally the USB mouse does not work when I boot/reboot the machine ( Its a standard MS Basic Optical mouse 1A using intellesense I think). I have to reboot to fix it ok.
When checking the device entry for the mouse I get "This device cannot start (code 10)" the mouse is on Port5 hub4 when its works or when it fails.
B. Sleep does not work at all and its annoying me, all indications are that its caused by the OC ( Iindication is its the "Internal PPL Overvoltage" setting fo the OC).

C. It failed to boot at all this morning on 1st attempt just seemed to get stuck, I removed a USB stick and it rebooted but I'm not convinced it was the problem. It was off a day a so.

I'm not wholy convinced it will be the OC but I'm trying to eliminate things at the moment.