new pc

thantos

hey all. so i bought pre-build pc. i have issue and im not sure how solve it? the computer was fine for few hours then started showing weird symbol. it would apear then disappear after few mintues. at first i thought it was monitor so i changed monitor ect. checked all cables and that seems fine.started playing my sims 4 and again weird symbol but this time computer reset inself and there was large beep. after that i did a restore point. things seems to work for around 10 mintues before again symbol/restarting.. now it just keep doing it.

ps these are my specs.

CaseNZXT H511 MID-TOWER GAMING CASE (BLACK)
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core CPU (3.8GHz-4.6GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card11GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti - HDMI, 3x DP GeForce - RTX VR Ready!
1st Storage Drive2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE
1st M.2 SSD Drive1TB ADATA SX6000 Pro PCIe M.2 2280 (2100 MB/R, 1500 MB/W)
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 750W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingCoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 240 High Performance Liquid Cooler
Thermal PasteSTANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
LED Lighting50cm RGB LED Strip
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Wireless/Wired NetworkingWIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD
USB/Thunderbolt OptionsMIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating SystemWindows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single
20200612_193501.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Unfortunately that's a graphics card error, you'll need to have it swapped out for a new one.

I'd contact PCS by phone tomorrow morning on +44 (0)333 011 7000 and explain you're getting space invaders artifacts on the GPU, they'll know what it means.

They should be able to just post you a replacement by courier and when they deliver the new one, you just hand them the old one to take back.

TomBerry

Bright Spark
This is making me scared of receiving my PC tomorrow, I don't want my GPU to end up like this lmao

thantos

Unfortunately that's a graphics card error, you'll need to have it swapped out for a new one.

I'd contact PCS by phone tomorrow morning on +44 (0)333 011 7000 and explain you're getting space invaders artifacts on the GPU, they'll know what it means.

They should be able to just post you a replacement by courier and when they deliver the new one, you just hand them the old one to take back.

Thank you.I will give them a phone.