New Range Of Motherboards

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
Why does PCS only stock Asus Motherboards, why not other makes such as MSI etc

Guys how about stocking the ROG Maximus Extreme motherboards or ordering items on request??? like Cases that you do not stock??

Regards

Salg04086

keynes

Multiverse Poster
You could give them a call with your request but I think the reason they stock Asus is because it a very reliable brand and more brands could add to more confusion and stock shortages. The maximum extreme seems targeted to very enthusiast users, for just gaming or the average user most of the additional features are not going to be needed imo.

Rakk

The Awesome
Why does PCS only stock Asus Motherboards, why not other makes such as MSI etc

Guys how about stocking the ROG Maximus Extreme motherboards or ordering items on request??? like Cases that you do not stock??

You can send in your own case if you want a case that they don't stock.
I suspect they only stock cases that they know they will sell a lot of, that way they will get bulk discounts - also too many choices can cause confusion, so they probably want to limit the amount stocked.
As for only ASUS motehrboards, they are a trusted brand for motherboards and they may have a deal with them, but this is guesswork on my part.

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
You can send in your own case if you want a case that they don't stock.
I suspect they only stock cases that they know they will sell a lot of, that way they will get bulk discounts - also too many choices can cause confusion, so they probably want to limit the amount stocked.
As for only ASUS motehrboards, they are a trusted brand for motherboards and they may have a deal with them, but this is guesswork on my part.

Thanks Guys I already have the Sabretooth z77 Motherboard its was just a wondered ... I agree Asus are the best generally but when upgrading in future I would like the choice of a ROG Extreme because of its features

:)