• pc2-small.jpg
    pc2-small.jpg
    831.5 KB · Views: 380
  • PC1-small.jpg
    PC1-small.jpg
    959.5 KB · Views: 395

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Looks good mate, doesn't look like the RGB is working on the back exhaust fan you may need to check that the wire didn't come loose in transit

I love that alternate pump cap too

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Looks good mate, doesn't look like the RGB is working on the back exhaust fan you may need to check that the wire didn't come loose in transit

Yeah, I didn't even realise in my excitement. I'll check that haha

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster

The wire looks in place and I double checked. Still no RGB. Not sure what to check next.

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Looks a beaut, hope you get the RGB sorted, might be worth a quick call to PCS if no-one on forums can help?
Thanks. All the other fans are working exept that one that is directly plugged into the Motherboard. Yeah. I'll drop them a call later. If no one comes clutch here.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Is that fan plugged direct into the motherboard? you may be able to pick it up in iCue which is Corsairs software for monitor fans and the RGB.

May also be work taking the back panel off and finding the Corsair Commander if you have one and plugging it into that if possible?

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Is that fan plugged direct into the motherboard? you may be able to pick it up in iCue which is Corsairs software for monitor fans and the RGB.

May also be work taking the back panel off and finding the Corsair Commander if you have one and plugging it into that if possible?
I know where the commander, I'll try both these things and report back.

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Is it definitely an RGB fan? I thought the 5000X only included three RGB fans.
That’s what I thought as well. Even if it does include a rear fan I don’t think it’s rgb
I think you guys might be right. I can see the fan in the iCUE software and its set to have the same colours at the rest but no dice.

I'll take it off the back later after work and check the fan type and the guide that came with it.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It looks like the same fan that's on the cooler/front so I figured it was the same? We could tell from the spec on the order I guess

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
That’s what I thought as well. Even if it does include a rear fan I don’t think it’s rgb
Indeed the 5000X comes with 3 RGB front fans and no back fan. The back fan in the OP's build is a standard PWM non RGB fan. It has in fact only 1 cable coming out, connecting straight to the motherboard. I'd instantly unplug that cable from the motherboard and connect it to the Commander Core included with the AIO liquid cooler or to the PWM hub in the rear of the case.

Or... Buy another SP 120 RGB Elite fan 😂

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Indeed the 5000X comes with 3 RGB front fans and no back fan. The back fan in the OP's build is a standard PWM non RGB fan. It has in fact only 1 cable coming out, connecting straight to the motherboard. I'd instantly unplug that cable from the motherboard and connect it to the Commander Core included with the AIO liquid cooler or to the PWM hub in the rear of the case.

Or... Buy another SP 120 RGB Elite fan 😂
The fan doesn't bother me but I will probably change it on the future when I financially recover from what the steam sale has just done to me.

Why do you recommend moving it from the motherboard to the ccore? or PWM hub? just so I know.