New RTX 3070ti Build arrived.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The fan doesn't bother me but I will probably change it on the future when I financially recover from what the steam sale has just done to me.

Why do you recommend moving it from the motherboard to the ccore? or PWM hub? just so I know.
The Corsair Commander just helps clean up the cable management, also helps keeps everything in sync like the fan speeds and lighting as it can all be controlled at one time from Corsairs software. The Corsair Commander is a great piece of kit in all honesty

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
The Corsair Commander just helps clean up the cable management, also helps keeps everything in sync like the fan speeds and lighting as it can all be controlled at one time from Corsairs software. The Corsair Commander is a great piece of kit in all honesty

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know :D

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The fan doesn't bother me but I will probably change it on the future when I financially recover from what the steam sale has just done to me.

Why do you recommend moving it from the motherboard to the ccore? or PWM hub? just so I know.
Neater cable management, plus control via iCUE, having all your fans synced through it

CMP01

Enthusiast
Indeed the 5000X comes with 3 RGB front fans and no back fan. The back fan in the OP's build is a standard PWM non RGB fan. It has in fact only 1 cable coming out, connecting straight to the motherboard. I'd instantly unplug that cable from the motherboard and connect it to the Commander Core included with the AIO liquid cooler or to the PWM hub in the rear of the case.

Or... Buy another SP 120 RGB Elite fan 😂

It's what I did.

The PCS configurator threw up issues re fan kits with the case and AiO I wanted (see below) 3 LL120's wouldn't have been enough, leaving the rear slot empty or non RGB, and 6 wouldn't go through to payment. So to hell with it, I got the stock case fans (two of for that case) and added new ones, SP120 RGB Elite (the closest match to the ones on that AiO) and connected to the Corsair Commander when it arrived. Took an hour and looks great.