New to the Forum… and the World.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hi everyone. Some of you already know but Mrs C and I… are very newly pregnant (her more than me).

Went for a private viability scan today just to check early development was okay and it wasn’t stuck in a Fallopian tube. Glad to report that everything is looking good so far.

So here’s our little one! Very little indeed, they’re measuring in at 5.7mm

FB978D16-E953-43A2-B811-5DF8831785C7.jpeg

And I’ll tell you what, you get what you pay for with a private scan, because I didn’t have a clue what I was looking at there. So thanks to the wonders of technology, the sonographer was able to build a 3D render from the images.

53CF4DD6-93CB-4159-86C0-6B11FA9767FF.jpeg

Isn’t that incredible? That little bean at the top of the arch is our baby. I didn’t cry but I did very nearly pass out due to forgetting how to breathe for about two minutes as the enormity of it hit me.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hold on. Is that two I count there…

Just kidding. Congratulations to you both. Make sure you look after her.

Andy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you very much. The sonographer was ace and did a very thorough check for a second heartbeat, which was all clear. I’d have likely stopped breathing for a lot longer than two minutes if she’d picked one up 😱

MrWilson

Godlike
Congratulations mate, the future master of cable management is in production!
Shame the RGB and G9 fund is getting slashed now though…

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Congratulations mate, the future master of cable management is in production!
Shame the RGB and G9 fund is getting slashed now though…
It’s worth it! And to be fair, I had a look at Steam the other day and my two most played titles are FTL and Into The Breach. Games that could run on a potato 🥔

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
Amazing news. Congratulations to you both. My wife and I went through numerous private scans with both her pregnancies. Although never opted for a 3-D scan. They kind of weird me out!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Amazing news. Congratulations to you both. My wife and I went through numerous private scans with both her pregnancies. Although never opted for a 3-D scan. They kind of weird me out!
Thank you, kind sir. And I felt very much the same about the 3D scan at first. Mrs Cooper is a midwife so took it all her stride, whilst I had a brief moment thinking that the miracle of life is… frankly disgusting. But all that went away once I’d seen the second picture!