New to the Forum… and the World.

Oh god the g9 found out
5n3q6f.jpg

D

Deleted member 41971

Hi everyone. Some of you already know but Mrs C and I… are very newly pregnant (her more than me).

Went for a private viability scan today just to check early development was okay and it wasn’t stuck in a Fallopian tube. Glad to report that everything is looking good so far.

So here’s our little one! Very little indeed, they’re measuring in at 5.7mm

View attachment 29282

And I’ll tell you what, you get what you pay for with a private scan, because I didn’t have a clue what I was looking at there. So thanks to the wonders of technology, the sonographer was able to build a 3D render from the images.

View attachment 29283

Isn’t that incredible? That little bean at the top of the arch is our baby. I didn’t cry but I did very nearly pass out due to forgetting how to breathe for about two minutes as the enormity of it hit me.

congrats,

is the little ones first word going to be "cablemod" by any chance?

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone. Some of you already know but Mrs C and I… are very newly pregnant (her more than me).

Went for a private viability scan today just to check early development was okay and it wasn’t stuck in a Fallopian tube. Glad to report that everything is looking good so far.

So here’s our little one! Very little indeed, they’re measuring in at 5.7mm

View attachment 29282

And I’ll tell you what, you get what you pay for with a private scan, because I didn’t have a clue what I was looking at there. So thanks to the wonders of technology, the sonographer was able to build a 3D render from the images.

View attachment 29283

Isn’t that incredible? That little bean at the top of the arch is our baby. I didn’t cry but I did very nearly pass out due to forgetting how to breathe for about two minutes as the enormity of it hit me.

Congrats to the both of you! I hope you have already created the curriculum of "good cable management" for little cooper

MrWilson

Godlike
Congratulations, all the best🥳🥳🥳 what's the specs???
Caucasian chassis, a lot of the components are a bit of a genetic lottery what colour you get but that’s part of the fun. Always potential to make a few embellishments down the line with a fresh coat of paint or some enhancements using metal or jewellery. A big PSU is always important as they will be doing a lot of growing and upgrading over the lifetime of the build.
Probably looking at around 180 working days until delivery which does sound like a lot but it’s always good to get these things done properly. There are other outlets such as orphanages and foster homes to adopt an off the shelf prebuilt but IMO it’s way more satisfying to create the product yourself. That said we cannot give advice on self builds so if IVF is your thing we would recommend another forum such as Tom’s Planned Parenthood.

Last edited:
Caucasian chassis, a lot of the components are a bit of a genetic lottery what colour you get but that’s part of the fun. Always potential to make a few embellishments down the line with a fresh coat of paint or some enhancements using metal or jewellery. A big PSU is always important as they will be doing a lot of growing and upgrading over the lifetime of the build.
Probably looking at around 180 working days until delivery which does sound like a lot but it’s always good to get these things done properly. There are other outlets such as orphanages and foster homes to adopt an off the shelf prebuilt but IMO it’s way more satisfying to create the product yourself. That said we cannot give advice on self builds so if IVF is your thing we would recommend another forum such as Tom’s Planned Parenthood.
Or you could go for 5950x 3090 build with 3x samsung g9 setup and save yourself some money in long run

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
And your pockets............. :ROFLMAO:
Yep. I grew up on a council estate with a diet of drizzle and Findus Crispy Pancakes, kids have much more refined tastes these days.

A few years ago I went to see my three year old niece and asked her what it was that she was eating. ‘Mango’ was her reply. I didn’t sample a mango until I was in my twenties! Fruit in my hometown came in a can… with syrup.