New Valve SteamDeck OLED

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is quite a major revision to the SteamDeck, it's definitely enough to warrant a version 2 naming but they're saving that for a model coming in around 2 years

$550 for the 512Gb version
$650 for the 1Tb version
$680 for a limited edition 1Tb translucent with red accents version

The current version will still be sold at a slightly reduced cost, and be called the SteamDeck LCD

- OLED screen with smaller bezels, but thinner so leads to lighter weight and better battery life
- New screen brightness up to 600Nits from 400Nits in SDR, UP TO 1000Nits in HDR!!! That's a beautiful screen.
- APU node shrink down to 6nm from the previous models 7nm, although much the same specs (we'll see performance benchmarks shortly)
- Improved acoustics and thermal design
- Increased battery from 45Wh to 50Wh
- Memory bumped from 5500MTs to 6400MTs

Release date November 16th

Last edited:

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
so this is something, apparently according to this some people have been inhaling the fumes from the steam deck vents, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

18.02 onwards

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
so this is something, apparently according to this some people have been inhaling the fumes from the steam deck vents, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

18.02 onwards

I genuinely dismay at some people, like the washing machine tablets, how small minded do you have to be to actually think it’s a good idea

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
MY GOD THAT"S A LONG LIST! And that's simply catalogued stuff!

It boggles me little cells.

this one needs some explaining

A 22-year-old man was trying to recreate a scene from his favorite movie Barking at the Stars by running in front of a train, beating it and being hailed a hero. As he ran in front of the train, he tried to take a selfie to document the scene. He was killed instantly when the express train hit him at full speed in the village of Laćarak near the town of Sremska Mitrovica.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
this one needs some explaining

A 22-year-old man was trying to recreate a scene from his favorite movie Barking at the Stars by running in front of a train, beating it and being hailed a hero. As he ran in front of the train, he tried to take a selfie to document the scene. He was killed instantly when the express train hit him at full speed in the village of Laćarak near the town of Sremska Mitrovica.
This topic got side-tracked rather quickly :D

Sometime, stupidity amaze me ...