new

nagle6666

Silver Level Poster
im looking to buy a new monitor because my ms32u screen is broke ....which one would u chose i was thinking the g8 but i head people complaine about scanlines is that still a thing with the g8

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
im looking to buy a new monitor because my ms32u screen is broke ....which one would u chose i was thinking the g8 but i head people complaine about scanlines is that still a thing with the g8
When did you buy the M32U and what’s wrong with it? Just wondering as it’s likely still covered by warranty, so unless you dipped it in a volcano or something it’s probably covered.

Either way I’d get it fixed rather than just binning it.

nagle6666

Silver Level Poster
around a year ago mabe more i think ..i knocked it over and broke the screen ,i went to a repair shop and said no1 will fix monitor screen because its one peace they said its not worth fixing

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
around a year ago mabe more i think ..i knocked it over and broke the screen ,i went to a repair shop and said no1 will fix monitor screen because its one peace they said its not worth fixing
Yeah, accidental damage isn’t covered by warranty. How on earth did you manage to knock over a monitor 😂

The G8 was let down by scanlines over 120hz, which kinda makes it lower refresh rate than the g7.

I would get the G7

nagle6666

Silver Level Poster
my cat bought a mouse into my room and the mouse went under my bed lol i lifted my bed so the cat could get the mouse and hit my desk and droped my montor :( yea ill get the g7 thank you and i will mount it to my desk :)

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
my cat bought a mouse into my room and the mouse went under my bed lol i lifted my bed so the cat could get the mouse and hit my desk and droped my montor :( yea ill get the g7 thank you and i will mount it to my desk :)
The other thing worth mentioning is that your house insurance will probably cover accidental damage.

nagle6666

Silver Level Poster
i was thinking about geting neo g7 curved montor but my room is a very bright room witch light comes into and i heard curved montors are not good for that ,,,whats the best 4k montor u can get :) ty

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
i was thinking about geting neo g7 curved montor but my room is a very bright room witch light comes into and i heard curved montors are not good for that ,,,whats the best 4k montor u can get :) ty
Well the G7 Neo is a midrange, there are plenty far better, but obviously far higher cost.

What’s your budget?

nagle6666

Silver Level Poster
around 1k to 1.5k . i like a good bright picture..THEIRS so many to pick the all have good and bad

Last edited: