NFS Underground 3

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was chatting to one of the online chat people at EA and they said its coming OMG, you do not know how long ive been waiting to hear that

here is the chat between me and amit

Amit: Hi, my name is Amit. How may I help you?
2278189151: hi there, i would like to know if there are any plans for need for speed underground 3, i have heard so many people say they want this game more than any other
Amit: Sorry , no release update.
2278189151: so there is nothing planned for it?
Amit: Yes but I am still waiting for the update.
2278189151: OMG BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2278189151: so it is going to happen? do you know when you will get an update?
Amit: Any time.
2278189151: but its definitely going to happen right?
Amit: Yes.
2278189151: OMG YAY, will it be within the next 2 releases under the nfs brand name
Amit: It should be.
2278189151: Thank you so much!! im surprised you were allowed to give out this information... also is there a new burnout planned?
Amit: No.
2278189151: :( do you know which studio will be producing underground 3? and is there anywhere i can rate you? 10/10 :)

sadly it seems they have stopped the burnout series but all for a worth cause of underground 3, i will post back if they decide to reply with a studio

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
What? i have literally been waiting for this forever, i constantly go back to underground 2 and keep playing, cos its amazing, i cant flipping wait now, its going to be made by EA games as well, hopefully they keep it original, no random Bugatti's or Koenigseggs flying down the road at 200mph+

Corfate

Author Level
Most Wanted 2 would be amazing! Loved the first one, only played Underground a few times :/