Niggling questions??

Gavras

Master Poster
The PSU needs to be 850w - 1000w.

The case 500D SE or similar with good cooling.

115i Pro XT

personally I would be going for Hero motherboard for better cooling with the CPU motherboard combo you have.

Reactions: J&H

Ash_

Master Poster
By the way is there an alternative to the H115I RGB platinum cooler that is just as good but with Less RGB??? :D Im not so big on RGB myself. I think that Platinum is the best cooler PCS have atm right?
I’m not the only one who doesn’t like RGB then

J&H

Cache needs cleared
Yeah mate tried again and on my other computer with a different browser that i have not used and its not updating.
The PSU needs to be 850w - 1000w.

The case 500D SE or similar with good cooling.

115i Pro XT

personally I would be going for Hero motherboard for better cooling with the CPU motherboard combo you have.
I went for ASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready

CORSAIR 1000W RMi SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD

Corsair H115i RGB PLATINUM Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler but you said Pro XT i can turn off RGB which i think is better for me.

I wanted the coolermaster 500mesh but its not in stock at PCS atm..

Would you say crosshair is that much better than Stix X570?? its £90 difference :)

Thanks for this help.

Gavras

Master Poster
Yeah mate tried again and on my other computer with a different browser that i have not used and its not updating.

I went for ASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready

CORSAIR 1000W RMi SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD

Corsair H115i RGB PLATINUM Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler but you said Pro XT i can turn off RGB which i think is better for me.

I wanted the coolermaster 500mesh but its not in stock at PCS atm..

Would you say crosshair is that much better than Stix X570?? its £90 difference :)

Thanks for this help.
One of reasons the 115i Platinum is recommended is it’s good cooling.

The non RGB 115i, used older set up.

The Pro XT uses same as Platinum but with no RGB

People struggling with RGB, are basically people that do not know where of light switch is lol.

The hero has better heat handling, better VRM’s

The Strix is good, however as you were concerned with cooling, VRM’s etc, the Hero would be a decent move with the cpu, gfx card combo.

J&H

One of reasons the 115i Platinum is recommended is it’s good cooling.

The non RGB 115i, used older set up.

The Pro XT uses same as Platinum but with no RGB

People struggling with RGB, are basically people that do not know where of light switch is lol.

The hero has better heat handling, better VRM’s

The Strix is good, however as you were concerned with cooling, VRM’s etc, the Hero would be a decent move with the cpu, gfx card combo.
Perfect I really appreciate your time and effort with me. I will get all that amended and il post it back up when ready to see what you think. Thanks :)

Gavras

Master Poster
Perfect I really appreciate your time and effort with me. I will get all that amended and il post it back up when ready to see what you think. Thanks :)
My view on these things is keeping all components on all parts as cool as possible.

This means spending cash on things like decent cases and cooling.