No 3600 MHz ram?

Ocbdare

I swear there was an option to add 3600 MHz ram but for a few weeks I cant find any 3600 MHz, highest is 3200mhz.

Is this because they are out of stock? Usually parts that are out of stock say so, they don’t disappear completely.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I swear there was an option to add 3600 MHz ram but for a few weeks I cant find any 3600 MHz, highest is 3200mhz.

Is this because they are out of stock? Usually parts that are out of stock say so, they don’t disappear completely.
You’d need to ask PCS directly as none of us work for them, they’re open today for questions like this.

Nooshkie

Don’t quote me on this but if it’s amd build you’re looking at pretty sure they can’t handle the 3600 ram but the new cpus should. As far as I’m aware Intel can though 🤷‍♂️

Nooshkie

I’m just going by all the different forums and people only able to get speeds of 3400 stable on amd but guess I should dig deeper find out more. So no one knows why they’ve stopped working then ? If it worked before but not now seems strange.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I’m just going by all the different forums and people only able to get speeds of 3400 stable on amd but guess I should dig deeper find out more. So no one knows why they’ve stopped working then ? If it worked before but not now seems strange.
Ryzen can clock fine up to 5100MHz RAM, it’s nothing to do with that. There is instability when applying an XMP profile rather than DOCP to overclock the CPU memory fabric, but XMP should never be used on an AMD chip anyway.