No display while PC is running

Swig

I haven't had any issues since getting it in December until now. I was watching a video on youtube and all of a sudden my monitor display went to "No signal". My PC is still running with its RGB and fans but no monitor display. I cannot turn the PC off using the power button either no matter how long I hold it. I'm not sure if this helps but the RGB on my mouse turned off too.

Could anyone let me know how I can sort this out?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
If you could please post your full spec from your orders page (don’t forget to remove your Windows license key), that’s going to be the best place to start 👍

Swig

CaseCORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW TEMPERED GLASS GAMING CASE
down_right_arrow.gif
Change to: CORSAIR iCUE 4000X RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Case
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Six Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.6GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® TUF GAMING B550-PLUS (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)16GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card8GB PALIT GEFORCE RTX 3060 Ti - HDMI, DP, LHR
1st M.2 SSD Drive500GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 3200MB/W)
1st Storage Drive1TB Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (up to 560MB/sR | 530MB/sW)
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 750W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingCorsair H100x Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal PasteSTANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
Wireless Network CardWIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt OptionsMIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Can you take a photo of the power button your pressing? Does it normally turn the PC on ok?

Are you able to test the PC in another monitor / TV?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes I can take a photo, and it normally does turn the pc on fine no issues.
I can plug the HDMI from my PC's GPU to my laptop but I don't have any other display devices
Laptop doesn't have a display input so you can't use that.

Do you not have a TV you could use?

Can you turn it off via the PSU power button on the rear of the case? Then try powering it back on.

Swig

Ok so I turned off the PSU switch and turned it back on and it works now. It was as simple as turning it off and on again don't I look daft. Thanks for the help guys

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ok so I turned off the PSU switch and turned it back on and it works now. It was as simple as turning it off and on again don't I look daft. Thanks for the help guys
Well to be fair to you, the fact it wouldn't power off by the switch on the case was a little odd, that shouldn't be affected by any GPU issue.

Does sound like something unusual happened.

May be worth making sure all windows updates and optional updates are applied fully.