No fast-track :(

Rack

Enthusiast
Just thought I'd share that I'm a really impatient person and I wish that fast-track was available (I understand why it isn't).

I just hate the fact that I've waited a week and I keep changing my mind about what I want in my PC!

ThotWheels

Just thought I'd share that I'm a really impatient person and I wish that fast-track was available (I understand why it isn't).

I just hate the fact that I've waited a week and I keep changing my mind about what I want in my PC!
I've made like 5 changes in 8 days lol

Rack

Enthusiast
I know. My wallet hates me! I'd rather pay the £50 or whatever it used to be for 5 day fast track!

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor

If you keep changing your mind then perhaps it's fortuitous that fast track isn't available! :unsure:

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
If you keep changing your mind then perhaps it's fortuitous that fast track isn't available! :unsure:

Hahaha - double-edged sword. On the one hand, you have the ability to chop and change. On the other, you have the ability to chop and change, causing you to spend more (potentially). :)