No Pixel Guarantee - Worth it?

Hi, I'd like to ask if anyone thinks getting the no pixel guarantee is worth it? It starts from £12, and as I'm on a budget, I don't want to spend money on anything unnecessary.

Thanks in advance :D

micgup

Bronze Level Poster
Very much worth it for the small cost, I've had panels in the past with stuck/lit/lazy pixels and once you spot them, they will drive you crazy (or just me) :)

The standard pixel warranty from the panel manufacture can be quite shocking as to how many pixels need to be failed before a warranty claim can be made.

Mick

Very much worth it for the small cost, I've had panels in the past with stuck/lit/lazy pixels and once you spot them, they will drive you crazy (or just me) :)

The standard pixel warranty from the panel manufacture can be quite shocking as to how many pixels need to be failed before a warranty claim can be made.

Mick

So do you think I should get the 1 year or 1 month guarantee? Obviously for the one year guarantee I get more value for money but I might just need to check for initial issues with screens rather than problems developing...