No signal to tv

Fabian03

So my PC from PCS arrived today i checked it over and everything is plugged in secure and everything is seated, the problem is I connected my tv and peripherals and turned it on and the strix mobo vga light comes on followed by a single beep then goes off and no signal to my tv and my peripherals don't light up.

What am I doing wrong here ?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I appreciate the offers of help but the dude on the other end said after an hour of trouble shooting that an rma is needed.
It's up to you. things like this can often be due to components becoming loose in transit, the symptoms point to a disconnected CPU power cable, either at the motherboard or the PSU. It's quite common. Not sure if that's something they tested, but it can be easily checked within a few minutes.

Fabian03

It's up to you. things like this can often be due to components becoming loose in transit, the symptoms point to a disconnected CPU power cable, either at the motherboard or the PSU. It's quite common. Not sure if that's something they tested, but it can be easily checked within a few minutes.
I'll keep it in mind if it happens again I'll look over and check it and triple check if needs be.