Noobie Questions :)

LexiLndn

Bronze Level Poster
Hey @SpyderTracks @Nursemorph ,, wanted to let you know that my Make-a-Wish was bought today. Just wanted to say how grateful i was for your support and help along the way !!
I'll link everything in case you're interested:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey @SpyderTracks @Nursemorph ,, wanted to let you know that my Make-a-Wish was bought today. Just wanted to say how grateful i was for your support and help along the way !!
I'll link everything in case you're interested:
Amazing, well done!

Thought you may be interested, they just did a very thorough review of your monitor which is well worth a look:

LexiLndn

Bronze Level Poster
Amazing, well done!

Thought you may be interested, they just did a very thorough review of your monitor which is well worth a look:

Nice! I'm glad i was able to get it, as after contacting Ebuyer, they said they hadn't even placed an order from new stock and wouldnt for a while! On all the other websites, the prices went to around £500, so glad i could get one for £470 ... despite it not being from Ebuyer or Currys; and i'm glad i didnt have to resort to one of those really cheap Korean monitors haha

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Nice! I'm glad i was able to get it, as after contacting Ebuyer, they said they hadn't even placed an order from new stock and wouldnt for a while! On all the other websites, the prices went to around £500, so glad i could get one for £470 ... despite it not being from Ebuyer or Currys; and i'm glad i didnt have to resort to one of those really cheap Korean monitors haha
It’s a fantastic monitor and will suit the build very well. That’s going to be an amazing gaming experience for you!