Novuna agreement number

Sean030402

Does anyone know how I can get my agreement number from my Novuna agreement tried speaking to them but they won't help me as apparently I was using the wrong email which I wasn't. I did hear that when the pc is dispatched I will get an email to create an account which is what I want to do, is this true?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Does anyone know how I can get my agreement number from my Novuna agreement tried speaking to them but they won't help me as apparently I was using the wrong email which I wasn't. I did hear that when the pc is dispatched I will get an email to create an account which is what I want to do, is this true?
The email will be the same as the one tied to your PCS account. If you find that’s incorrect you’d need to speak to PCS, they don’t monitor the forums, and none of us work for them.

Sean030402

The email will be the same as the one tied to your PCS account. If you find that’s incorrect you’d need to speak to PCS, they don’t monitor the forums, and none of us work for them.
Do you know if I will get an email from Novuna when the pc is dispatched cause looking at some other threads people were mentioning they got one to set up their account and so forward but that was an older thread

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Do you know if I will get an email from Novuna when the pc is dispatched cause looking at some other threads people were mentioning they got one to set up their account and so forward but that was an older thread
I don’t I’m afraid, you’d need to query with PCS, it’s not something we’d know about. If you log into your PCS account that will have any payment agreement details.

Sean030402

I don’t I’m afraid, you’d need to query with PCS, it’s not something we’d know about. If you log into your PCS account that will have any payment agreement details.
Thanks! As wrote that last reply I literally just got an email from Novuna after writing back to them telling me that they are just waiting for PCS to activate it on their end so that they can send me the documents and agreement number needed. So just in case anyone else runs into this once you have signed the agreement PCS will get a notification and start the process for building etc and sending it out, they also need to do an activation on their end for Novuna who will then send everything you need via email for you set up the account etc.

Reactions: aXe

steveio

Thanks! As wrote that last reply I literally just got an email from Novuna after writing back to them telling me that they are just waiting for PCS to activate it on their end so that they can send me the documents and agreement number needed. So just in case anyone else runs into this once you have signed the agreement PCS will get a notification and start the process for building etc and sending it out, they also need to do an activation on their end for Novuna who will then send everything you need via email for you set up the account etc.

Yeah i had a similar enquire yesterday, And they told me the same thing, I'm guessing the agreement number will be sent once the PC is dispatched,

Sean030402

Yeah i had a similar enquire yesterday, And they told me the same thing, I'm guessing the agreement number will be sent once the PC is dispatched,
My PC was dispatched today and about an hour later Novuna emailed me a welcome pack with everything I needed to create the account and manage payments. Just be aware that when you click make payment it shows the overall price that will be paid with the interest. If you pay within the year you pay without the interest which is the amount you borrowed plus £29 early payment fee.