Nrd

NRD

Hi everyone,
I am a little new to this sort of thing, however here goes.
I keep hearing of these plugin mains adaptor gadgets for better broadband, just what are they and where would one get them from please.
We live out in the sticks where broadband is very, very, very slow to say the least and I just wondered if these would be of benefit to us.

Rakk

The Awesome
I keep hearing of these plugin mains adaptor gadgets for better broadband, just what are they and where would one get them from please.
We live out in the sticks where broadband is very, very, very slow to say the least and I just wondered if these would be of benefit to us.

Homeplugs?

I'm not sure he means homeplugs or not, homeplugs mostly just replace the need for using a wireless card and mean you don't have a problems with dodgy wireless connections, but they will not speed up your broadband if its slow coming into your house.

Edit: NRD if you let me know what you want this threads title to be, I can rename it so its something more useful than your name :)

NRD

Thank you one and all.
I now know what I'm talking about, It is now quite obvious RaKK that I was refering to Homeplugs as you suggested.
Sorry about the NRD thread, I will do better next time.