Nvidia 970 palit jetstream outputs

jinx3110

Just yesterday I unpacked my newly built computer only to find that the palit jetstream only has mdp and mini hdmi outputs. My pb487 asus 4k monitor only has full size dp and hdmi inputs so had no way to actually connect the two!

No cable was supplied with the system.

I have ordered a cable with full support for 4k at 60hz. Something the cheap and readily available adapters from currys do not support.

I am having display issues aswell but I am hoping this is due to the adaptor I am currently using which limits me to 30hz.

The display jumps across the screen and jolts back in like half a second if not less. Like screen tearing except a bigger chunk of the desktop at once and much faster. Blink and you would miss it

Just a warning for anyone buying a system with the 970 palit jetstream.

jinx3110

No signal to monitor during gpu driver installation

Last night I was installing the graphics driver from the palit DVD that came with my computer and during the installation the monitor displayed no display port signal and the signal from the gpu did not return. I cannot see anything when booting the computer up and ofcourse the integrated graphics are disabled so the motherboard video outputs do not work either. I am a but stuck here. Cannot even boot into bios as there is absolutely no signal at any stage.

I have been thinking if I remove the two graphics cards and plug into the mobo hdmi port I may have success in getting a signal but I wouldn't know where to go from there. .

Any suggestions and advise would be a help

Thanks

Rakk

The Awesome
jinx3110 I've merged your threads together, cos there's a possibility your two threads are related - may not be, but the bigger the picture we see of whats going on the easier it is to try and help :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Last night I was installing the graphics driver from the palit DVD that came with my computer and during the installation the monitor displayed no display port signal and the signal from the gpu did not return. I cannot see anything when booting the computer up and ofcourse the integrated graphics are disabled so the motherboard video outputs do not work either. I am a but stuck here. Cannot even boot into bios as there is absolutely no signal at any stage.

I have been thinking if I remove the two graphics cards and plug into the mobo hdmi port I may have success in getting a signal but I wouldn't know where to go from there. .

Any suggestions and advise would be a help

Thanks

Firstly, I'd try removing one of the palit cards and running non-sli just to verify that the card works and you can install the drivers. It may be sli that's causing the display issue rather than the cards. Also, rather than installing the driver from the dvd from PCS, I'd download the latest from AMD website.