Nvidia GTX 970 Graphics Card

Jeff B

Morning all, I hope I have posted this in the right section, I shall be getting a Pc built soon, with the help from people from this forum, I hope to get the NVidia GTX 970 graphics card, just a quick question the display outputs are mainly Display Ports, Dvi and Hdmi, just wondering as my nephew who's computer it will be wants to run dual monitors, but his monitors are VGA only, are the Displayport to Vga cables reliable.

Thanks

steaky360

Jeff B

There are ways to convert back to VGA - you can pick them up from many online stores relatively cheaply.

If you or your nephew has the budget however it might be worth looking into new monitors :)

For example:

Display Port to VGA : http://www.amazon.co.uk/StarTech-DisplayPort-Video-Adapter-Converter/dp/B001RPCZL4

DVI to VGA : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monitor-Display-Adapter-Genuine-CPO/dp/B0021YGUFM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1411716915&sr=8-2&keywords=vga%2Fdvi+adapter

Thank you, I think at the moment 2 new Monitors are out of the budget, I was looking at that StarTech DisplayPort to VGA Video Adapter Converter from amazon, and I think I shall go with a pair of those for now, and hopefully they will be ok.

Thanks once again.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thank you, I think at the moment 2 new Monitors are out of the budget, I was looking at that StarTech DisplayPort to VGA Video Adapter Converter from amazon, and I think I shall go with a pair of those for now, and hopefully they will be ok.

Thanks once again.

I'd big up StarTech, both for home use and professional. I work in industrial IT and we use a lot of StarTech serial to usb and serial to ethernet and they've always been very robust. Because of this I've used them for personal purposes and also had a good experience.

Jeff B

I'd big up StarTech, both for home use and professional. I work in industrial IT and we use a lot of StarTech serial to usb and serial to ethernet and they've always been very robust. Because of this I've used them for personal purposes and also had a good experience.

Thanks very much,

That is great to hear from a user, knowing this now, I think I will definitely go with the adapters.

Thanks again.