NVidia Keynote at Computex Summary

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
And Hardware Unboxed summary

Considering NVidia abandoned gamers in favour of crypto miners up until the bottom fell out of the crypto markets, it's not a surprise that their attention shifts again once something that might be more lucrative comes along. If AI doesn't end up being as lucrative as NVidia hope, they'll come back until the next big thing comes along and we'll be dropped again.

If AMD could sort their drivers out, or Intel produced higher performance ARC cards, I suspect a lot of gamers would move on from NVidia without looking back.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is part of the reason why I went for the 4090 rather than the XTX when I bought me recent system...one of the main games I play has been having issues with AMD drivers recently. NVIDIA had similar problems but they sorted them. If it wasn't for that, I would have considered the XTX more
This is a major area to go Nvidia over AMD. Lisa Su has take this on board and invested quite heavily on acquiring some good developers recently.

I sincerely hope we see this permeate through to adrenalin because it really is rather buggy in its current state.

The best advice if you're on AMD is to install without adrenalin, there are guides on Google on how to do this