NZXT Phantom Full Tower Case!!!

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
The only thing i dislike about PCS is they don't have a NZXT Phantom full tower case!:mad:

Huge disappointment tbh, Please get it ASAP!!, it's one of the main cases out there.

Rakk

The Awesome
You can get one yourself and get PCS to build your PC inside it using the 'use your own case' option (subject to size restrictions)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Better late than never, we've finally listed two NZXT cases: Phantom White and M59. :)

JoshEly

Bronze Level Poster
I'm with you

I love green LED lighting, and it just doesn't go with the white one, but would look sweeeet with the black case.

liamnic2

Super Star
Its not the LED. The white one will get dirty on the outside and you'll have to wash it. The black will remain the same

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
Black is nice but I love the white one. Everybody says white tech is tacky but I had a white iPhone and it looked nice. This case looks sexy also

Yeah:), The white has the modern looks, and the black has the nice tech looks;), it's a hard choice tbh, and the white would need much more cleaning.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
From reviews I have seen it is a type of plastic which makes fingermarks barely visible. I think shiny black plastic is quite the finger magnet tbh