GPU : Zotac GTX 1080 8GB
RAM : 32GB HyperX Predator DDR4 3200MHz
960GB HyperX SSD
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keyboard : Razer Blackwidow Chroma
Mouse : Razer Naga Chroma
Monitor : 35" Curved Acer Predator Z35
I have had the PC for about 2 months now, and it is an absolute monster. Here are the 3DMark results :
http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/14782858
Score : 18397
Although I mostly use the PC for video editing and rendering as you may have guessed from the 8 Intel core processor, the PC runs any game to date (2016) at 1080P 144FPS. (Cities Skylines, Hitman , GTA V, Dead by Daylight.)
As for video rendering I use Sony Vegas 13, and the PC can render a 1080P 60FPS 10 minute file in around 20 minutes; whilst I'm not an expert in making the most optimized render settings this still is incredibly fast compared to the 1 hour + time I had gotten used to.
Temperatures :
When not using the PC I tend to leave it folding on a low setting with temperatures around 40 C, however if I do not leave it folding it runs around 25-28 C. (Temperature when turning on is 18 C)
With 100% CPU Usage the temperature can reach around 65 C, however it normally sits at 60.
Overall very happy with the PC , thanks to those at PCS who built it! :)
-Sorry for bad quality photo of the PC, the room I had to fit it in was relatively small and the PC was partially covered by the desk in the photo
IMG_1738.jpg
IMG_1736.jpg

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
That is a complete monster of a build, love it.

Are you using the GPU to render the video as well? If not, you may be able to get times down slightly even more. When getting ready to render the file at the "Render As" stage, click "Customise Template" and down the bottom you can select "Use CUDA cores" in "Encode Mode".

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You need to upgrade that monitor to a 1440p 144hz gsync to make the most out of your GPU, it's being wasted on 1080p, but lovely rig, very jealous!

Neo

Bronze Level Poster
Damn I nearly drooled on my keyboard... if only I had space for a desktop :/

PCUser1990

Bronze Level Poster
@SpyderTracks I do agree! I'm considering getting a 4K monitor once I get a larger desk as currently my desk can only support my monitor and I had to put a second desk in front to hold my keyboard and mouse as my current desk doesn't have the depth to hold both.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
@SpyderTracks I do agree! I'm considering getting a 4K monitor once I get a larger desk as currently my desk can only support my monitor and I had to put a second desk in front to hold my keyboard and mouse as my current desk doesn't have the depth to hold both.

I got a 4k to pair with my GTX1080 and it is a sweet setup. The monitor I chose was the Acer Predator XB281HK 4K/Ultra HD G-Sync, mainly because it was good value for a gsync monitor (I was determined to have gsync for 60hz) and it is a brilliant monitor. The 1080 does justice to it with Witcher 3 and Rise of the Tomb Raider which are probably the most powerful games I've thrown at it.

They both played around 45fps, but with gsync, I couldn't notice the reduced refresh rate, it is buttery smooth and beautiful to look at.

Of course, the 1080 on it's own will only be able to handle 4k output for a limited time before requirements escalate and SLI is necessary.

PS... I've never had a desk that's been big enough [rollinglaugh]