Octane III

Hewhoist

Enthusiast
Hi

Does anyone have a link to the drivers for this laptop? got a disc with it but no disc drive and I don't have any of the Control Centre or other drivers

Flo

Silver Level Poster
Hi. You should have a "Download" link in your PCS account. It is on the bottom left side of the page under "Tech support".

Flo

Silver Level Poster
I see. Have you tried any of them to see if working? I think the control center one is the main thing. The sound blaster and the rest can always be installed later.
I cannot get along with edge either. Usually on chrome or more recently this torch browser.

Last edited:

Hewhoist

Enthusiast
I see. Have you tried any of them to see if working? I think the control center one is the main thing. The sound blaster and the rest can always be installed later.
I cannot get along with edge either. Usually on chrome or more recently this torch browser.

seems to be the site as a whole. Tried the model up with the same control centre and it didn't work either

Flo

Silver Level Poster
Give it another try tomorrow or maybe get in contact to PCS? They might have a better knowledge about this issue.

Hewhoist

Enthusiast
I'll try and put the disc contents onto a usb from my wifes MacBook which is notoriously poor and belligerent. hopefully they aren't too out of date from the disc!

Flo

Silver Level Poster
My guess is that they are the same as on the clevo website but if it works that's all that matters in the end :)

Hewhoist

Enthusiast
couldn't get the disc given by PCS to work in my wife's MacBook and Clevo website is still not working for downloads so I'm without drivers.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Have you tried logging in and seeing if they're available on your account? They should be.

Hewhoist

Enthusiast
FN & 1 and prepare for takeoff :D

haha yeah!!! it sounds weird but its a kind of refreshing noise. Knowing those fans will really kick in makes me worry less about overheats. They ran on full during benchmarking and never went above 50 which I smiled at. Couldn't sit with them on full though my wife would kill me