Octane Series 15'6 Laptop for Sale

Hewhoist

Enthusiast
Hi all,

I'm wanting a new laptop with a pascal card and since PCS don't upgrade the cards I've decided to buy a new laptop Octane III with the 1080 card. This however leaves me with a laptop with no use. It's in full working order was bought last March and has the following spec.

Chassis & Display Octane Series: 15.6" Matte Full HD IPS LED Widescreen (1920x1080)
[Most of the details removed as selling machines is not allowed on these forums]

Last edited by a moderator:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Unfortunately it is not allowed to sell items in this forum. You could try eBay or gumtree

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Check out the classifieds in the overclockers forums, very good and you're likely to get someone local so delivery isn't an issue.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Yes, as mentioned, I'm afraid you are not allowed to advertise items for sale on these fora. We are also not encouraged to point people to competitor's or other related sites, that's why the answers you've had appear evasive. Nobody is trying to be difficult it's just that, since PCS own these fora, we have to respect the rules they put in place.

:)