OEM or Retail verson?

Hi,

Just a quick question but should my new pc have come with a windows installation disk?

Is the installation OEM or Retail please?

Also, I found a USB stick entitled CCCOMA_x64FRE_EN-GB in the pckaging, the rad me say something about UEFI boot, can anyone tell mhat this is for please?

Martin

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 41971

Hi,

Just a quick question but should my new pc have come with a windows installation disk?

Also, I found a USB stick entitled CCCOMA_x64FRE_EN-GB in the pckaging, the rad me say something about UEFI boot, can anyone tell mhat this is for please?

Martin

I did find this thread, it looks to be OEM,

if any mods want to confirm either way by all means

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Hi,

Martin
Can you please post the full spec from your order so that we can see exactly what you ordered?

If you did buy a copy of Windows with the build then you should normally have installation media supplied. It will be an OEM version of Windows for sure.

Can you please post the full spec from your order so that we can see exactly what you ordered?

If you did buy a copy of Windows with the build then you should normally have installation media supplied. It will be an OEM version of Windows for sure.
I checked the invoice and see that the windows 10 pro recovery is supplied on a usb drive so that must be what the drive contains?

Martin