:( Oh Dear...Problems already.

LDUK

Master Poster
Well we dont stock the asus sound cards now i dont think :( - however - I have a little HDAV Deluxe sat here on my desk :) - not boxed but all here - if you want to pay the difference of £43 I can get this to you! - want me to give you a call Luke? (youd have to return the old card with all the leads and gubbins etc)

Ok, so, it turns out, the PC is perfect without the Sound card :S
I don't have then money to upgrade unfortunately. Would it be OK to swap it For the 3D Glasses and pay the £9 difference?

Last edited:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Please give our call centre a call and we'll sort this out for you :)

LDUK

Master Poster
Do you have a 120mhz monitor?

Oh crap LMAO. Good job you said it, I completely forgot. I knew I was missing something.
Ok how about a Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro and a Logitech clearchat Pro and I pay the £1 difference?

LDUK

Master Poster
Thanks for the help guys. I might just record a little video of the stuttering because it's funny just how annoying it is lol.

LDUK

Master Poster
[video=youtube;jVEalDLW12c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVEalDLW12c[/video]
Here it is lol. It gets worse towards the end.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
So works ok using onboard sound, but does that with the soundcard? Best to put in a call to our call centre.

LDUK

Master Poster
So works ok using onboard sound, but does that with the soundcard? Best to put in a call to our call centre.

Yeah, it's absolutly fine without the soundcard. I've tried moving it to another PCI slot, I've tried dissabling the onboard sound so they don't conflict with each other. I've phoned in, and their trying to do it so that I can trade this faulty card with a Soundblaster and a headset. Apparently it's not as easy as that lol. So I have to wait for a call back.

LDUK

Master Poster
Just recieved, installed and tested the new SoundBaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro and it works like a charm. No stuttering, and perfect sound :)
Thanks a bunch guys! Headset works great too :)

Meds

Great stuff, thanks for letting us know. I bet it sounds good on the speaker system you have :p