OMG OMG OH EM GEEEEEEEE .... L.A. Noire Coming to PC

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
"L.A. Noire's robust feature customization includes keyboard remapping and gamepad functionality to both optimize and customize performance and user experience. Along with increased fidelity and improved graphical enhancements, the PC version will also feature 3D support for an even greater sense of interaction and immersion within a painstakingly detailed 1940s Los Angeles."

IGN said:
Today Rockstar announced that L.A. Noire will be coming to PC this fall.

The game will be developed by Rockstar Leeds, and built to run on a wide range of PCs.

I for one can't wait xxxxx... (well actually on second thoughts i probably could... since i didnt bother getting it on consoles >.<)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I read a few reviews. Of course alot like it, and invariably a lot dont. One of the main things I picked up from the "donts" was they felt so much time and energy had gone into the whole realism thing they forgot to make a really good game...so "dont like it" is a bit strong, perhaps some were just disappointed it didnt meat the hype...like a lot of games :)

Might be worth a look though...maybe check out some PC reviews when they port it!

Theunderdog

Silver Level Poster
Brilliant game :D Had it on 360 and fell in love. Probally because there's no other game really like it on the market. And then there's the decently lengthed campaign, DLC and they collectable to keep you busy.