One-liners

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I too have a pair of big fur-lines boot-like slippers, but that's because the tiled floors here can be chilly underfoot in winter and because I rarely wear socks - except when it's really REALLY cold, which is around 5°C here.... 🤭

We do a lot of swimming to stay flexible, except when it's stormy of course, which it often is in the winter. It's perfect swimming here in the winter - no tourists! This was the beach closes to us the other day....

20240223_111829.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I too have a pair of big fur-lines boot-like slippers, but that's because the tiled floors here can be chilly underfoot in winter and because I rarely wear socks - except when it's really REALLY cold, which is around 5°C here.... 🤭

We do a lot of swimming to stay flexible, except when it's stormy of course, which it often is in the winter. It's perfect swimming here in the winter - no tourists! This was the beach closes to us the other day....

View attachment 40422
Pure heaven! I can just imagine sat on a beach side cafe with a coffee watching the world go by.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well, only dislocated it once and that was during a javelin competition.

Have fractured my hip skiing though.

That's about it for my history of sporting injuries (ignoring lots of ankle/wrist sprains).

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Pure heaven! I can just imagine sat on a beach side cafe with a coffee watching the world go by.
Ah.... The beachside cafes close in the winter. They're more for tourists, locals won't pay the inflated prices just for looking at the sea. There are plenty of other cafes where you can watch the world go by. We were in one earlier today.....

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well, only dislocated it once and that was during a javelin competition.

Have fractured my hip skiing though.

That's about it for my history of sporting injuries (ignoring lots of ankle/wrist sprains).
I've broken bones twice in my life;

The first he I broke my leg tib and fib, that was due to me hitting a parked car so not my fault, caused by the person who parked the car and the young lady wearing a short skirt walking down the other side of the road.
The second time I broke my hip coming off a push bike, caused by a bad kerb stone

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I've broken bones twice in my life;

The first he I broke my leg tib and fib, that was due to me hitting a parked car so not my fault, caused by the person who parked the car and the young lady wearing a short skirt walking down the other side of the road.
The second time I broke my hip coming off a push bike, caused by a bad kerb stone
Where was the young lady with a short skirt that second time?