Online Games Shops

Matt

Bright Spark
So i want to get fifa 11 a day or two early if possible. But the main place i buy from, which gets me these games early is shopto, and they are not selling fifa 11 on the pc this year.

Can anyone offer any advice on other alternatives, i know 1 day doesn't mean a lot, but it does to me. :p

Gishank

Bright Spark
Well on a technical basis it infringes their contract with the publishers if they distribute the product so you recieve and can use it early. No? D=

Deklore

Bright Spark
To be honest, i dont think you are actually supposed to receive the games early. It just so happens that you stay in a convenient area to receive post pretty fast.
Online shops like shopto guarantee delivery on release day throughout the whole of the uk. This means that regardless of when they post it out, if Mr Bloggs staying up the north of scotland should still recieve it on release day - which means they have to post the games out early.

I know this has happened to me a few times, but it really depends on the game, the company etc. In anycase try Play.com. I know they post things out early to ensure you get the goods on release day - which could mean you would get yours early.

Zeplini

I use Shopto as well, shocked they not selling it as kalisnoir says the other best are Play or i would say Amazon or if you dont mind full price then a digital download from EA, gamersgate or steam? if availible ;)