Open "Stylish Piano Black Enigma Micro-ATX Case" Help

SpleenyBeaver

I had recently decided that soon I was going to upgrade my pc to a better graphics card etc, and also decided to clean the inside of my computer and get rid of any dust which would be in the computer. But when I tried to open the side of it I removed two screws on the side which has the grid type thing to help cool the computer down, which seemed to be the key to opening it, when I then tried to remove the side of the pc after removing the screws, it would not move and I cannot see anything else to remove to help open that side of the computer, I then tried this on the other side as it had two identical screws and when I had removed those it easily slid off and opened, so if anyone could help me out and tell me what I am missing it would be appreciated.

Also sorry if I sound a bit stupid asking this but this is the first pc I have properly owned and needed to open, so I am still new to this kind of thing.

steaky360

It should probably come off in the same way, double check there are not extra screws etc. or any other obstructions around the edges of the panel.

Don't worry it's not a dumb question at all, some of these cases are tricky to get into!