Opinions on my build!

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Do you mean the SATA power cables or the data cables? You should be able to connect up to five SATA devices on the TX550m. There should be two cables: one with two SATA power connectors (which will probably arrive already plugged in) and a second one with three connectors (which will probably arrive in the accessories box PCS will have included with your order). You should have plenty of SATA data connectors on the motherboard, even with that SSD installed.

Edit: those fans look great, by the way.

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The controller should only need one SATA connector. Do you have the white accessories box -- are there extra cables in it?

OweDye

Yeh I have checked the box. Only ones they have are the smaller ones that have clips.
There are two fan controllers which take two and one for a fan controller that has been added for the power and I have unplugged the last one and nothing had happened.

they have all been plugged in.

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I think that will be power for the pump -- you 100% must leave that plugged in! It's not just for the RGB.

I think you will have SATA connectors for
  1. pump
  2. Node Pro
  3. LED hub
  4. the SSD you have installed
You still should have another spare SATA connector for the hard drive, as I read it. I may be missing something though.

OweDye

That all is true, but I do have another connector I use that I think goes to the fan controller which powers all the fans, rather than going into the motherboard itself.

I have ordered myself another cable now and i should get it Monday. I have just taken the one out for the RGB lights.

I will then post images after